The Purple Pageant’s mission, objectives, goals, vision, & values
The mission of the Purple Pageant is to be a community service pageant, where young ladies and women can learn etiquette, life and communication skills, while becoming leaders within their own communities.
The objective of the Purple Pageant is to go International by training through our Princess and Ambassador programs, to become Queens with the Purple Pageant.
The goal of the Purple Pageant is to continue to educate Princesses, Ambassadors, Queens, and Alumni members to take our Purple Pageant International by 2023.
The vision of the Purple Pageant is to educate young ladies and women to become Queens while focusing on self-esteem, mental health, career opportunities, life skills, and sex trafficking awareness.
The value of the Purple Pageant is integrity in all our community service actions, commitment to the Royal Court, outstanding performance in all volunteer events and professional appearances, protection of our Sisterhood, and continual learning on how to be a community service Queen.
Pageant for girls and women ages 8 and up –
PAGEANT THEME: Queens- Past, Present & Future
**All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE!
Purple Pageant – Sunday, April 23rd @ 6:00 pm/No practice on Easter Sunday
- Outfit for your head-shot, white top, blue jeans with heals. Nice shoes for the younger girls.
- Interview outfit – black pants and purple pageant t-shirt.
- International outfit – what country do you represent?
- Ball gown
Orientation and Practices will be held at:
Sylvan Community Center, 7521Community Drive, Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Application Cost – $25.00
Application fee is non-refundable!
- Click here to get fill-in pdf application
- Completely fill in application and return to Lisa D
- If you difficulty downloading the application (coming soon), text “Purple Application” plus your email to 916-856-4536 and Lisa D Presents will email an application directly to you. (On a cell phone tap the phone number to open your text application.)
- Complete the fill-in pdf application (coming soon) and email your completed application to email@example.com
- If for any reason your have to mail a printed hard copy of your application mail completed applications to:
Lisa D Presents
PO Box 1141
Citrus Heights, CA 95611
APPLICATIONS MUST BE POST MARKED OR EMAILED BY date coming soon…